Hospitality Laundry Equipment
Commercial Washers, Dryers, & Ironing Systems for Hotels, Resorts, & Motels
Get a Free Quote.
Reduce Water Usage, & Maximize Throughput.
Boost profits and productivity by conserving water, saving energy, and reducing waste with Continental Girbau commercial laundry systems. Continental high-performance washers and dryers not only lower water, gas, and electricity usage, but they also maximize throughput using less labor. Elevate your marketability and appeal by utilizing a complete laundry system – from commercial washers to compact ironing solutions.
Commercial Washers For Hotels.
Continental washers range in size from 20- to 255-pounds, and even have Continuous Batch Washing Systems that can process up to 3,000 pounds per hour. Some of the ways we partner with you include:
- Programmability: Flexible controls provide unrivaled programmability over every phase of the washing process. Capable of washing everything from duvets to pillowcases, these washers can even do overnight soaks, programmable water levels, delayed start and stop options, and much more.
- High Extract Speeds – Up to 400G Force: By utilizing the soft-mount Continental machines, properties can expect to slash their drying times by up to 50%, all while cutting energy consumption, and reducing labor expenses.
- Washer To Ironer: Damp items from the soft mount Continental equipment can be taken right from the washers to the ironers for a perfect finish. This eliminates the need for dryer conditioning, which can increase linen wear and labor expenses.
Commercial Dryers For Hotels.
Continental Girbau commercial dryers are available in a variety of sizes – from 30- to 275-pound for a single pocket unit, and 30- and 45-pound for stacked units. These units feature:
- Reversing Dryer Cylinders: Cylinders in these dryers stop and counter rotate every few minutes to ensure loads to do ball up, and that the load dries in a quick and efficient manner.
- Microprocessor Controls: Preprogrammed cycles to dry anything from towels to comforters with a press of a button.
- Moisture-Sensing Technology: Many dryers feature the Linen Life Extension (LLE) which senses 12 programmable dryness levels and heat times. Once the load reaches its desired dryness level, the control stops dryer operation. This results in a savings of up to 31% in fiber loss on towels, and drastically reduces over drying.
- Integrated Fire Control: Most dryers offer Integrated Sprinkler System (ISS), which senses and extinguishes dryer fires before they get out of control. If a fire is detected, the drum rotates and distributes water vapor to the load. ISS continues to monitor, and if the fire restarts, will distribute water to the drum again.
Commercial Flatwork & Compact Ironers for Hospitality.
Commercial laundry ironing equipment can exponentially streamline a hotel or resorts laundry operation. Whether it’s a chrome flatwork ironer with a folder to handle fitted sheets, sheets, pillowcases, or an automated towel folder, streamlining labor expenses and boosting productivity has never been easier.
Get the Latest Laundry News.
We promise you'll like what you receive. If you don't, simply unsubscribe.