Healthcare Laundry Equipment
Complete Commercial & Industrial Laundry Equipment For Hospitals, Nursing Homes, & More.
Get a Free Quote.
Boost Throughput, & Maximize Labor Savings.
Streamline efficiencies and productivity by conserving water, saving energy, and reducing labor expenses with Continental Girbau commercial laundry systems. Continental high-performance washers and dryers not only uses lower utility usage than some competitors, but they also maximize throughput using less labor by utilizing a 400G Force extract soft-mount washer. Elevate your marketability and appeal by utilizing our complete laundry system – from commercial washers to semi- and fully-automated ironing solutions.
Commercial Washers For Healthcare.
Continental washers range in size from 20- to 255-pounds, and even have Continuous Batch Washing Systems that can process up to 3,000 pounds per hour. Some of the ways we partner with you include:
- Programmability: Flexible controls provide unrivaled programmability over every phase of the washing process. Capable of washing everything from bed pads to pillowcases, these washers can even do overnight soaks, programmable water levels, delayed start and stop options, and much more.
- High Extract Speeds – Up to 400G Force: By utilizing the soft-mount Continental machines, facilities can expect to slash their drying times by up to 50%, all while cutting energy consumption, and reducing labor expenses.
- Eliminate MRSA in the Wash: Through the highly customizable programming of Continental machines, water temperature, cleaning chemicals, and/or ozone sanitizing, MRSA can be eradicated during the wash process.
Commercial Dryers For Healthcare.
Continental Girbau commercial dryers are available in a variety of sizes – from 30- to 275-pound for a single pocket unit, and 30- and 45-pound for stacked units. These units feature:
- Reversing Dryer Cylinders: Cylinders in these dryers stop and counter rotate every few minutes to ensure loads to do ball up, and that the load dries in a quick and efficient manner.
- Microprocessor Controls: Preprogrammed cycles to dry anything from towels to comforters with a press of a button.
- Moisture-Sensing Technology: Many dryers feature the Linen Life Extension (LLE) which senses 12 programmable dryness levels and heat times. Once the load reaches its desired dryness level, the control stops dryer operation. This results in a savings of up to 31% in fiber loss on towels, and drastically reduces over drying.
- Integrated Fire Control: Most dryers offer Integrated Sprinkler System (ISS), which senses and extinguishes dryer fires before they get out of control. If a fire is detected, the drum rotates and distributes water vapor to the load. ISS continues to monitor, and if the fire restarts, will distribute water to the drum again.
Commercial Flatwork & Compact Ironers for Healthcare.
Commercial laundry ironing equipment can exponentially streamline a healthcare’s laundry operation. Whether it’s a chrome flatwork ironer with a folder to handle linens, sheets, pillowcases, or an automated towel folder, streamlining labor expenses and boosting productivity has never been easier.
Get the Latest Laundry News.
We promise you'll like what you receive. If you don't, simply unsubscribe.