Get a Free Quote.
Exposure to soiled firefighter gear is not safe.
Not only does it expose firefighters to chemicals, biological agents, and particulate matter, but it also affects the longevity of gear life. In order to properly clean and sanitize the turnout and bunker gear, experts agree that that a highly programmable washer-extractor must be used. These bunker gear washer-extractors are simple to use and programmed to protect the warranties provided by the gear manufacturers as well as meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines.
Rely solely on our chemical injection pumps to properly disseminate detergents into your washer in the exact quantity and at the correct times in the wash cycle. The pumps work with machines that have trigger signals as well as machines without them. With the V-Line Pump system, there is a consistent wash every time no matter who is doing the laundry.
Laundry detergent designed specifically for the laundering of turnout and bunker gear. Turnout was created to be used in hard water and in heavy soil conditions – perfect for firefighter gear. Turnout has a pH of 9.5 and adheres to the NFPA 1851 7.3.7 Guidelines.
Laundry San is used by fire departments to sanitize their protective gear. It is automatically injected into the washer thereby reducing bacteria counts by 99.9%, killing HIV-1, and helping eliminate blood-borne pathogens. Laundry Sanitizer is EPA registered, and meets NFPA 1851 7.3.7 Guidelines.
Gear Washer-Extractors and Dryers.
Continental Girbau E-Series Washer-Extractors
Available in 20- to 255-pound capacity
- Superior programmability – including extract speed and water temperatures – enabling flexibility based on the various gear washing recommendations
- Bolt-free installation
- Automatic detergent injection
- Backed by a 5/3 year ContinentalCare warranty
- Uses up to 57% less water than top-load washers
Continental Girbau ExpressDry Gear Dryers.
Holds Up To 4 To 6 Sets Of Gear
- NFPA Compliant
- Safely and quickly blow unheated air throughout gear
- Equipped with casters for easy movement
- Runs on a 110-volt power supply
- Removable blower perfect for drying pumper plumbing or fire department garage floors
- Backed by a 3-year ContinentalCare warranty
ADC Cabinet Dryer.
Holds Up To 5 Sets Of Gear
- 5 removable coat and pant hangers
- Self-diagnostic microprocessor control
- Drainage basin
- Two independent heating and fan systems
- Directed airflow
- Available in Red or White Cabinet
- Optional features include: Stainless steel cabinet, boot hanger, glove hanger, and adjustable single shelf
Ram’dAir Gear Dryers.
Holds Up To 4 To 6 Sets Of Gear
- High volume & high pressure system
- Motor and fan with 4” or 6” hose barb attachment for drying pumper truck
- Steel stickmen with powder coat paint for hanging firefighter personal protective equipment with 2” shut off valves
- 360 degree swivel casters on the base
- Removable motor and fan with 360 degree swivel casters with easy and quick attachment to dryer
- 12 or 18 accessory drying ports with valves for gloves, helmets, balaclavas, etc. (dependent on model)
- Powder coated paint with 12 gauge steel
Get the Latest Laundry News.
We promise you'll like what you receive. If you don't, simply unsubscribe.