Turnout Fire Gear Washers, Dryers, & Chemical Systems For Fire Departments
Protect Your Firefighters And Their Gear With Advantage Equipment, Inc.
Get a Free Quote.
Over 500 fire departments across Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia are proudly utilizing the Advantage Fire Program. We take the time to install your equipment properly, program effective cleaning programs, train your entire department on NFPA guidelines, and provide on-going support in the form of top-rated factory trained service.
The Advantage Fire Program is rounded out by our partnership with the Integra Program by Anderson Chemical which provides NFPA compliant detergent and a blood-borne pathogen sanitizer for proper gear cleaning. We program a variety of cycles in your machine to handle everything from blood exposure on gear using Laundry Guard to light structure fires to washing your apparatus bay towels.
Our goal is to provide the necessary tools & training to keep your staff, your family, and your gear as safe as possible.
Exposure to soiled turnout & bunker gear is not safe.
Not only does it expose firefighters to chemicals, biological agents, and particulate matter, but it also affects the longevity of gear life. In order to properly clean and sanitize the turnout and bunker gear, experts agree that that a highly programmable turnout gear washer-extractor must be used. These turnout gear washers are simple to use and programmed to protect the warranties provided by the gear manufacturers, as well as meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines.
Laundry Chemical Systems for Turnout Gear Washers.
Rely solely on our chemical injection pumps to properly disseminate detergents into your washer in the exact quantity and at the correct times in the wash cycle. The pumps work with machines that have trigger signals as well as machines without them. With the V-Line Pump system, there is a consistent wash every time no matter who is doing the laundry.
Fire Gear Washer Detergent: NFPA Compliant .
Turnout was created to be used in hard water and in heavy soil conditions which is perfect for firefighter gear. Partnering with a Continental Girbau fire gear washer, Turnout is sure to clean your gear. Turnout has a pH of 9.5 and adheres to the NFPA 1851 Guidelines.
Laundry Guard: Eliminate Blood-Borne Pathogens.
Laundry Guard is used by fire departments to sanitize their protective gear. It is automatically injected into the washer thereby reducing bacteria counts by 99.9%, killing HIV-1, and helping eliminate blood-borne pathogens. Laundry Guard is EPA registered, and meets NFPA 1851 Guidelines.
Turnout Gear Washers-Extractors.
Available in 20- to 255-pound capacity
- Superior programmability – including extract speed and water temperatures – enabling flexibility based on the various gear washing recommendations
- Bolt-free installation
- Automatic laundry chemical injection
- Installed in over 500 locations
- Backed by a 5/3 year ContinentalCare warranty
- Uses up to 57% less water than top-load washers
Turnout & Bunker Gear Dryers.
Holds Up To 4 To 6 Sets Of Gear
- NFPA Compliant
- Safely and quickly blow unheated air throughout gear
- Equipped with casters for easy movement
- Runs on a 110-volt power supply
- Removable blower perfect for drying pumper plumbing or fire department garage floors
- Backed by a 3-year ContinentalCare warranty
Holds Up To 6 Sets Of Gear
- 6 removable coat and pant hangers
- Self-diagnostic microprocessor control
- Drainage basin
- Two independent heating and fan systems
- Directed airflow
- Available in Red or White Cabinet
- Optional features include: Stainless steel cabinet, boot hanger, glove hanger, and adjustable single shelf
Holds 4, 6, Or 8 Sets Of Fire Bunker & Turnout Gear
- High volume & high pressure system
- Motor and fan with 4” or 6” hose barb attachment for drying pumper truck
- Steel stickmen with powder coat paint for hanging firefighter personal protective equipment with 2” shut off valves
- 360 degree swivel casters on the base
- Removable motor and fan with 360 degree swivel casters with easy and quick attachment to dryer
- 12, 18, or 24 accessory drying ports with valves for gloves, helmets, balaclavas, etc. (dependent on model)
- Powder coated paint with 12 gauge steel
- Available in ambient or heated air
Get the Latest Laundry News.
We promise you'll like what you receive. If you don't, simply unsubscribe.